The Live BHVR Beyond Reactions Thread

2»

Comments

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Seems like a lot of people didn't thibk about the fact that it was a BHVR stream and not a exclusive DbD stream

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,164
    edited August 2022

The thing that stuck with me is how utterly awkward most people looked while standing in this big, empty space, not knowing what to do with their hands, so they just let their arms dangle or did weird things. Not hating on anyone, but better put a desk up there and let them sit or whatever. I could hardly concentrate on what they were saying and I am not someone who usually puts a high priority on this kind of stuff. Thats just my 2 cent sidenote.

The Meet your Maker game could be fun, I somewhat like the setting, but normally I am not cometitive enough to do well in this kind of games and inevitable get washed away in a tidalwave of optimized raiding.

The Brawler panel was too short, but this could be fun little game, I might keep an eye on that one.

I couldn't care less for any mobile game, as my phone suxx hard, but if you are into this kinda stuff, why not? There are probably a lot franchises less cool then dinosaurs ... BUT gatcha games with big tiddied anime gurls of every variety exist, so I guess it will be a kinda hard sale. Best luck to them, though.

Finally the art style of Project S is pretty cool, I am not too sold, though, on this highly stylized puzzle angle, but it also worked for The Witness, so I am not judging too harshly before I see the endproduct.

Oh, and of course Rebecca looks too precious! We need to protecc her. And Ada just oozed coolness, like we know her from the games. Wesker .. I like his style and am eager to see how his power works. Feeling like a mastermind, though? Huh, I am curious how they are going to pull that off.