Okay... you can remove nurse now

2»

Comments

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

Hey, BHVR! You know that killer that has been around for 6 years? The same one with a dedicated fanbase that has been playing her for years? Yeah, delete her from existence because my teammates wanna give up.

I'm all for rebalancing Nurse, but keep in mind, that you need to consider Nurse players too. Yes, there are a fair amount of sweat lords but most people just wanna play their favorite killer.

• D2night
    D2night Member Posts: 224

Like it does in every single other game that is online/pvp..

• D2night

In cod I can leave matches willingly. In overwatch I can leave matches willingly. In halo I can leave matches willingly. In fall guys I can leave matches willingly. In warzone I can leave willing. In fortnite I can leave willingly. I don’t think there’s one in ash vs evil dead. The list goes on. So you’re just wrong. Calling for a 1 month ban, especially a year ban is just outright absurd lmfao

• JohnnyB87
    JohnnyB87 Member Posts: 96

Banning DCers harder than cheaters is pretty dumb. Literally 90% of PC players use some from of cheat and Behavior don't care about that, so no reason to punish the DCers...they already get punished, they DC enough in a short time they get weekly bans and more. This game, like all other cross platforms that allow PC players, is falling into the cheaters prosper category. I play on PC and console, and feel that PC players need to be on their own servers so the ridiculous losers who cheat, which is easy to do and free, can stop ruining the games for everyone. Also, for those who say there aren't that many cheaters, you obviously don't play enough....talked to lots of streamers who get a cheat on average about 1 in 3 games...it's just so common place and unnecessary with the killer buffs and even a few nice survivor buffs that whiny survivors haven't noticed. DH was a trash perk to begin with and was overrated, and people crying just need to learn how to loop. Don't need any perks to be a good looper.

• JohnnyB87
    JohnnyB87 Member Posts: 96

Nurse is easy to play on PC....so takes no effort to learn her. Now console is a whole different story....

• D2night

Bro what?? Literally at least half, if not all of those games, it’s impactful. A 2v4 or 3v4 (let alone the rest of the lobby) in fortnite, or warzone is incredibly hard. Same with halo, etc. and none of those games trap you into not playing like they do in dbd. I literally just played a match where a guy slugged me and a teammate and bled us out for no reason. He just kept swinging at our bodies on the ground. Why should I be forced to sit there for 2 or 3 minutes? Ever verse a good nurse that you can’t avoid because she can knows how to time her blinks and can go through walls? Not fun. A camping bubba? There has been plenty of times where I lost in halo , etc because a teammate decided to leave. It’s apart of gaming. The DC penalty is perfectly fine the way it is. you’re just looking to cry.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800
    edited August 2022

she's not a fair killer by any means and yes you can nerf her and no one will feel bad about it except her mains, if they nerfed twins for being "monsters at high mmr" nurse should be nerfed as well cuz she makes that mmr a living hell something even twins can't come close to.

gut her addons, remove her perk synergy force her players to play her with only her basekit then we can talk about her being "fair"

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

nope that's not enough it's a big step tho but all her addons need to have the billy treatment cuz the strongest power in the game should not be made stronger

so no range and no recharge rework these addons to something else even if it were meme addons

make her attacks special like million other people suggested, it's a fair nerf that yes would hurt her build variety but wouldn't hurt her power.

high mmr is easy to get to in this game, neither kills or escapes require much skill or are an indication of it so you'll have goid nurses playing against casuals 99% of their games so nurse easily dominates that mmr.

nurse must and will get addressed, bhvr can't turn a blind eye on this topic forever

what infuriates me the most is the justification to twins's nerf that i mentioned but they just ignore nurse cuz appearntly she isn't a monster at high mmr lol.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Is nurse easier to learn on pc than on console? Absolutely.

Is nurse easy to learn on PC? Not really. Still takes quite the amount of matches.

• Little_Kitten
    Little_Kitten Member Posts: 871

It is not the fault of this one who plays nurse if a survivor RQ as soon as he sees it ...

Besides, in 2 days of games with my team, I didn't meet a single nurse ...

You must have had bad luck...

• Little_Kitten
    Little_Kitten Member Posts: 871

If a nurse is slugging, the problem is not the nurse, the problem is the slug; it could very well be a Bubba, a Billy, a Huntress, etc.

The fact that some killers play dirty does not mean that THIS type of killer is the problem...

After all, as a nurse, I have had a few cases of quadruple slugs... for the simple reason that after I downed the first survivor, I saw the 3 others running around me like mosquitoes, in super super greedy mode ... I want to tell you, if they want to taunt me, after a while, they will reap what they sow ... well, the few times it happens to me, I don't leave them on the ground until the end, once the 4 on the ground, I pick up one, I let him go, he picks up the others, and the game starts again.

• Tsela
    Tsela Member Posts: 524

Well it's true also. You are both responsible for the intended and unintended DC.

Your stable internet connection is also your responsibility

• MadEyePopo
    MadEyePopo Member Posts: 138

Removing struggle and forcing a boring wait will encourage even faster disconnects. I think the best is to replace a DC player with a bot. Sure, you have half a potato on your team but it is better than nothing.