Hilbilly is completely broken

2»

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@MegMain98 said:
    MrMyers said:

@The_Crusader said:

See this is the problem. Killer mains don't want their broken killer nerfed the way survivor mains won't let go of DS so we can never have a balanced game.

They keep begging for balance but balance to them = 4k every game. Every killer needs to be OP like Billy where almost anyone can pick him up and win.

Here is where you're wrong.

The game is not about winning, it's about having fun.

I have a lot of fun playing as wraith and sometimes only getting 1-2 kills. If I'm playing a killer that can 4k every game, I don't have fun.

I wish a majority of people play to have fun. A lot play to win, whether it be an escape or 4K. They aren’t wrong in saying a lot of players want the game balanced around a 4K most of their game, not you in particular but I’ve seen a lot of people ONLY play to get a 4K and not the the enjoyment.

I play to have fun and win at the same time ^^. More to have fun tho.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited December 2018

Hill Billy? Broken?

What even is Nurse?

At least he still has to abide by Pallets, Vaults, and Walls. Unlike Sally up there.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I will agree that Billy is the easiest killer in the game to play, but being easiest and easy are two different things.

The only reason I would say he is broken is because his chainsaw nearly always causes lag when used, so it does make it harder for survivors to avoid his chainsaw for the reason that the lag ruins your ability to tell where you’re going as a survivor. But that will be fixed once they get dedicated servers, hypothetically.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Hill Billy? Broken?

What even is Nurse?

At least he still has to abide by Pallets, Vaults, and Walls. Unlike Sally up there.

At least she has to abide by eyesight. Unlike Herman up there.
    And at least he has to abide by one attack at a time. Unlike Bubba up there.
    And at least he has to abide by melee attacks. Unlike Anna up there.
    And at least she has to abide by visibility. Unlike Phillip up there.
    And at least he is somewhat visible even while cloaked. Unlike Freddy up there.
    And at least he has a "terror radius" even though he's invisible. Unlike Amanda up there.

And so on. Every Killer has something they excel at. That's what makes them different characters, as opposed to skins.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Of you are getting owned by Billy, I suggest watching some YouTube videos on juking and mind gaming.

I have seen some survivors literally run circles around me with billy.

His learning curve is smaller for killers but very steep for survivors. Other killers are opposite.

Good survivors don't seem to have a problem with him.

He is one of the few killers where if the killer player and survivor player (1 on 1) are both Very good,it is actually a fair match.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

I will agree that Billy is the easiest killer in the game to play, but being easiest and easy are two different things.

The only reason I would say he is broken is because his chainsaw nearly always causes lag when used, so it does make it harder for survivors to avoid his chainsaw for the reason that the lag ruins your ability to tell where you’re going as a survivor. But that will be fixed once they get dedicated servers, hypothetically.

That lag or hitboxes are the result of behaviour trying to fix the phatom hits problem. Basically billy saw was not hitting when they directly hits the survivour stopping an inch off the survivour. They widen the hitboxes on billoes saw to fix it. Same problem as huntress.

Its likely the survivour hitboxes are bugged so the killers weapon has additional range to accommodate. But thats a theory. 
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

My only problem with the Hillbilly is that his chainsaw has an attack cone that is quite huge, comparable to Leatherface's, to the point that lading chainsaws is easier on Billy considered also the higher speed both while revving and sprinting. Easy chainsaw hits at close quarters should be Bubba's thing, since it's the only thing he has.
    Personally I would make Billy's attack cone narrower, so that it would allow more counterplay.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    I've looped Billy (low rank so not that hard) easy before. Git gud Billy isn't going to be touched
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    White_Owl said:

My only problem with the Hillbilly is that his chainsaw has an attack cone that is quite huge, comparable to Leatherface's, to the point that lading chainsaws is easier on Billy considered also the higher speed both while revving and sprinting. Easy chainsaw hits at close quarters should be Bubba's thing, since it's the only thing he has.
    Personally I would make Billy's attack cone narrower, so that it would allow more counterplay.

You can juke a Billy chainsaw easier than a LF chainsaw. They have the same attack cone (I THINK). LF should be the ultimate insta down. Billies insta is harder to use but shouldn't be made harder.
  • Goldengeartwo
    Goldengeartwo Member Posts: 79
    I've looped Billy (low rank so not that hard) easy before. Git gud Billy isn't going to be touched
    >Is low rank
    >Tells others to git gud 
  • only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@The_Crusader said:
    See this is the problem. Killer mains don't want their broken killer nerfed the way survivor mains won't let go of DS so we can never have a balanced game.

They keep begging for balance but balance to them = 4k every game. Every killer needs to be OP like Billy where almost anyone can pick him up and win.

Come on dude, this just isn't true. Billy is balanced and it's not a case of "anyone can pick up and play him and win". That's just nonsense. A good survivor can loop the Billy like any other, Billy just has the means to punish mistakes better and also force more mistakes at certain tiles.

Billy is balanced. I wish people would stop making these threads, it's getting ridiculous and is embarrassing tbh, especially when people agree with them, without knowing they don't know how to play against a Billy properly, or even play as Billy properly. It's a joke.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735
    edited December 2018

Now I really miss the LoL Button.

Hillbilly is the balanced killer in the game, cause his Chainsaw get get dodged or is completely useless, if you are too good with windows, etc.

He is still loopable.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@The_Crusader said:

Come on dude, this just isn't true. Billy is balanced and it's not a case of "anyone can pick up and play him and win". That's just nonsense. A good survivor can loop the Billy like any other, Billy just has the means to punish mistakes better and also force more mistakes at certain tiles.

Billy is balanced. I wish people would stop making these threads, it's getting ridiculous and is embarrassing tbh, especially when people agree with them, without knowing they don't know how to play against a Billy properly, or even play as Billy properly. It's a joke.

His chainsaw is ridiculous. Doesn't slow him down, mile wide hitbox.

Yeah he can be looped, but bamboozle, enduring, spirit fury cover a lot of those. If the billy knows how to mind game hes pretty much set.

I've had his chainsaw hit me over objects before. Its like if even a pixel from it goes nesr your character it counts as a hit.

You pick him up and you can just feel hes instantly above every othee character in the game aside from the nurse. I can get 2 hooks in like 30 seconds if I catch the survivvors in the open. Other killers dont come anywhere close to that.
  • BeanieEnthusiast
    BeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Billy is fine. Learn to run the maps better. 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Goldengeartwo said:
    Honestly, what do you do against this Killer? 

Have you considered asking for advice from those that know the answer to this?
    You know, so you can learn and adapt and stuff, and then win.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Billy isn't broken, I gotta stay off these forums lol.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    If you get one hit downed constantly it's the server which is a big reason dedicated servers are good if you juke a saw and it auto aims or you're not ready for billy and you leave yourself open too much.
  • only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@The_Crusader said:
    only1biggs said:

@The_Crusader said:

His chainsaw is ridiculous. Doesn't slow him down, mile wide hitbox.

Yeah he can be looped, but bamboozle, enduring, spirit fury cover a lot of those. If the billy knows how to mind game hes pretty much set.

I've had his chainsaw hit me over objects before. Its like if even a pixel from it goes nesr your character it counts as a hit.

You pick him up and you can just feel hes instantly above every othee character in the game aside from the nurse. I can get 2 hooks in like 30 seconds if I catch the survivvors in the open. Other killers dont come anywhere close to that.

Billy is balanced. Ask anyone that knows this game inside and out, killer or survivor...Billy is balanced. Sorry. You are wrong.