Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Add Pennywise?

RandomMarc
RandomMarc Member Posts: 4

Let's add Pennywise! And for a quick perk of his, he can disguise himself as a survivor for like 30 secs or so as a advantage! He would be such a unique character and since he is TM he can garner more revenue for the company!! (; Just think about it guys! Also I wasn't sure where to post new killer suggestions so I am placing them in a few forums. Thanks! Please add!

Add Pennywise? 12 votes

Pennywise?
25%
OnryosTapeRentalsBothSidesEnjoyerTeslaboi 3 votes
Or PENNYWISE NOW
75%
F60_31IlliterateGenocideAnother_LegionMainGRIG0Alex_SmoeSlanKotelettphantomVicRatlhead 9 votes

Comments

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Or PENNYWISE NOW

They have already tried to get the Pennywise license, but failed. This has been some time ago tho, so things might have changed. But Pennywise is definitely something they have in their radar.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    Or PENNYWISE NOW

Agree and Disagree, if he is just pennywise i agree with this. but if he is "the deadlight" then they could have multiple forms and i would love that

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 306
    Or PENNYWISE NOW

Pennywise would be the ideal camouflage killer everyone has been wanting for a while now. And the fact that we have a clown in the game already suggests that they may take a different approach to the character instead of only his clown form.

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702

There was a fan made showcase of pennywise in DBD and it looked awesome. Go check it out on YouTube.

• pocajohnny
    pocajohnny Member Posts: 219

That theme that was found in the files sounds eerily similar to the IT 2017 piano theme. It could just be a tribute to like the RE safe room theme, but still, something to think about. The piano notes are very similar used in both themes.

IT 2017 theme. Fast forward to about 1:55. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lQMPE6MVE

New unknown DBD theme found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaIupMctqKM&t=34s