Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The more I play, the more I just don't have fun

Lecruidant
Lecruidant Member Posts: 162
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm a solo queue player. Most of my friends stopped playing or just dont' like the game. But it's just beyond boring that we go from a Ruin/Undying combo that was manageable, to a Pain Res meta that's just unavoidable mapwide pressure is ridiculous. You can hook people on them continuously until, obviously, they die from it. But your entire team is just punished over and over from somebody being a monkey at looping. And there are 4 of them. It's just literally free mapwide pressure for being in ONE chase. That's not counting any other combo's with it. It's just not fun right now.

Edit: Lets not also talk about randoms cleansing Plaything so the killer can also have Pent up. Immediately giving teveryone 30% reduction for doing literally nothing across the map. With longer gen times (yes, the 10 seconds add up quite quick with all of this). It's just unfun and too much gen regression across the map for little to no work on the killers part. More than Ruin was