Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Adrenaline did not heal at EGC

PaintedDeath
PaintedDeath Member Posts: 492
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match against Pyramid Head

Step 3: During match, I was downed and hooked. I waited a long while until I was about to lose my hook state, and took a chance at unhooking and lost it, moving into 2nd hook state. I was rescued and as I got off hook pyramid head used his power to hit both the unhooker and I. My Off the Record fires, and I now have Endurance and whatever else getting unhooked gives me. I run off, Pyramid head downs another survivor, I run over to try to slow the PH down and harass him. He gives me a small chase, returns to survivor and hooks survivor. I grab his attention again, he proceeds to chase me. He wiffs an attack, and then hits me at the very last second of my OTR, I absorb the hit and run off. He leaves chase. I start to mend. While mending, the last generator is completed, but I THINK that this happened toward the VERY end of my mending, I'm not sure which completed first, and then my character begins to run off at a very high speed, but I do not recover a health state. I should add that I was also tormented at the time of this happening.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Meg
  • Off the Record, Adrenaline, Sprint Burst, Prove Thyself
  • Not sure the name, has corn stalks and a fallen grain elevator thing.
  • Happened one time

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

It sounds like your Adrenaline popped right before you finished mending; therefore it removed your deep wound automatically, but left you injured. This is intended.