The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About that new trailer

I know what people are saying about it but I just wanted to express that the music that they used was 11/10. Holy #########. I have played DbD since launch and nothing has made me feel that rush of "scared-like" feeling in a long time, until this trailer. While it is short, it has great meaning. David thought he was safe and got away with his friend. To be as farthest away from the thing he wants most.... safety. When he turns back around and sees the mask and the music cues.... just CHILLS. Literal CHILLS.

Whoever made this, can they get a raise please?

Also, what are your thoughts when you first saw the trailer?
For those who didn't - here is the link to the video

Comments

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    @pallet_eater

I love this trailer, I can watch it over and over. 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

the trailers are always elite, and amazing.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Loved it.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Now we need the ability to not have the mask, remove the TR, and be unable to attack until it’s on
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

if only legion was as good as in this trailer

Refer to comment above 😂
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Actually if the legion had no red stain, no terror radius, was able to crouch like a survivor and at the same height with survivors, and had 3rd person view with 110% ms, he would be really really fun to play and play against.

At that point, I don't even care if I got a kill or not. That would be great.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Dbd movie or tv show would be cooooool.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Ok can I please get a link to this I can't find it online
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@redsopine01 said:
    Ok can I please get a link to this I can't find it online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQ6iHVDfY

• HatCreature

I really want to a no mask cosmetic for these guys, I've said it in other threads but damn, I love whoever is wearing that green hoodie, might be Susie, she's got that smile, she's just beautiful, so glad she's a killer.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

Also, what are your thoughts when you first saw the trailer?

"Legion pretending to be a fellow Survivor? Damn, that's way more fun and interesting than he really is in game."

In all seriousness though, it is a very well done trailer.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    "Legion pretending to be a fellow Survivor? Damn, that's way more fun and interesting than he really is in game."

The biggest piece of misadvertising in DbD history.
    Imagine the people who's gonna buy Legion expecting a killer who plays like a survivor, hiding among the flock and lash out when the time's right. Imagine their disappointment.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

@HatCreature said:
    I really want to a no mask cosmetic for these guys, I've said it in other threads but damn, I love whoever is wearing that green hoodie, might be Susie, she's got that smile, she's just beautiful, so glad she's a killer.

Same man, Susie is my favorite out of the 4

• HatCreature

@JoyfulLeader said:

@HatCreature said:

Legion brings in the first attractive female Killers that isn't dead into the game, I'm sure lots of people like Huntress but without her mask it's like staring into a damn void.

• JoyfulLeader

@HatCreature said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@HatCreature said:

Legion brings in the first attractive female Killers that isn't dead into the game, I'm sure lots of people like Huntress but without her mask it's like staring into a damn void.

IKR, hopefully we get some sort of cosmetic that reveals most or at least some of their face, the amount of detail put in the faces for the Legion shouldn't go to waste

• HatCreature

@JoyfulLeader said:

@HatCreature said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@HatCreature said:

IKR, hopefully we get some sort of cosmetic that reveals most or at least some of their face, the amount of detail put in the faces for the Legion shouldn't go to waste

Hell yeah, they put actual work into those people, Huntress literally has no eyes, I heard Leatherface is eyes and lips, they need to show off those masterful faces.

• JoyfulLeader

@HatCreature said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@HatCreature said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@HatCreature said:

Hell yeah, they put actual work into those people, Huntress literally has no eyes, I heard Leatherface is eyes and lips, they need to show off those masterful faces.

You can also see Michael's eyes! But yes, more face reveal would be rad!