Premonition

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

SC
    UE
    Premo

Are all great choices and BL is good if off on something with a 2nd or 3rd story but on say the Coldwind maps except for Thompson house it's pretty worthless.

Quick and Quiet is really nice if you need to hop in and out of a locker quick or do a vault and not make noise but it'll still leave the scratch marks.

Lightweight is also really good in case you need to make a run since your scratch marks are visible for 1/2/3 seconds less than normal.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

This is a good build and it's mostly what I use on my stealth build but I've been using Stakeout instead of Balanced. It's like a haha to the killer when I can just absorb those tokens and then dish them out on those Gens, also since they're Great skill checks it's more points, or so I believe. If that's not true I'm probably never using it again.

Anyway, Jeff's new perk that blocks your aura would also be a great one for stealth since BBQ & Chili is so popular. Another stealth build I use is Urban Evasion, Lithe, Quick & Quiet, and Dance With Me, I can sneak by and if I'm caught I can use those windows to run around jungle gyms and disappear again.

• powerbats
    edited December 2018
    Options

@HatCreature said:
    This is a good build and it's mostly what I use on my stealth build but I've been using Stakeout instead of Balanced. It's like a haha to the killer when I can just absorb those tokens and then dish them out on those Gens, also since they're Great skill checks it's more points, or so I believe. If that's not true I'm probably never using it again.

Anyway, Jeff's new perk that blocks your aura would also be a great one for stealth since BBQ & Chili is so popular. Another stealth build I use is Urban Evasion, Lithe, Quick & Quiet, and Dance With Me, I can sneak by and if I'm caught I can use those windows to run around jungle gyms and disappear again.

I totally forgot about Stakeout since I used that before I got Deliverance and it's a great solo perk, stockpile 4 tokens killer has Ruin just lol your way through it. I'd literally follow killers around in a chase sometimes to get tokens.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

@powerbats said:

@HatCreature said:

I totally forgot about Stakeout since I used that before I got Deliverance and it's a great solo perk, stockpile 4 tokens killer has Ruin just lol your way through it. I'd literally follow killers around in a chase sometimes to get tokens.

You mean Diversion? I love throwing that pebble, it's hilarious to see it actually work.

• powerbats
    Options

@HatCreature said:

@powerbats said:

@HatCreature said:

You mean Diversion? I love throwing that pebble, it's hilarious to see it actually work.

diversion is great, especially against Wraiths and even Billy's.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited December 2018
    Options

I wouldn't call myself a gen rusher but I like Technician and either Deja Vu or Detective's hunch.

Technician might be the difference between a killer not patrolling thoroughly finding you, or not.

While gen locations aren't always hard to figure out, taking guess work out of it with the latter 2 was helpful when I was starting out.

Since I prestiged my Min, Spine Chill has been helpful in getting out of dodge before you're found.

If you have s toolbox (Killer might put a bullseye on you for being obvious) streetwise would be good.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited December 2018
    Options

Im a noob (obviosly.)
    So idk which is a good build for me.
    My current one is
    BL
    SC
    UA
    Premonition

Urban Evasion, Lightweight, Spine Chill and Bond (- just incase for heal or for coop gens/points.
  • Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Options
    Urban evasion
    Dance with me
    No mither
    This is not happening

This is for genrush and a spicy challenge
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

The most important perk is SWF, everything else is just a side benefit

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@RainyAnjel said:
    Im a noob (obviosly.)
    My current one is
    BL
    SC
    UA
    Premonition

I use SC, Urban Evasion, Iron will and Balanced/Lithe.
    It's the strongest stealth build in the game. Once I've got my Claudette to p3 tho, I'll probably use Botany instead of urban.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

If you want to stealth rush gens do No Mither, Resil, Spine Chill, Leader. When SC procs you leave that gen and find another. Walk away, don't run. And have a good idea at least what direction the killer is coming. Always have an escape plan if they find you.

• RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65
    Options

@Poweas said:

@RainyAnjel said:
    Im a noob (obviosly.)
    My current one is
    BL
    SC
    UA
    Premonition

I use SC, Urban Evasion, Iron will and Balanced/Lithe.
    It's the strongest stealth build in the game. Once I've got my Claudette to p3 tho, I'll probably use Botany instead of urban.

I like this idea, maybe now I have an excuse to get my jake to p3 lol

• RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65
    Options

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I wouldn't call myself a gen rusher but I like Technician and either Deja Vu or Detective's hunch.

Technician might be the difference between a killer not patrolling thoroughly finding you, or not.

While gen locations aren't always hard to figure out, taking guess work out of it with the latter 2 was helpful when I was starting out.

Since I prestiged my Min, Spine Chill has been helpful in getting out of dodge before you're found.

If you have s toolbox (Killer might put a bullseye on you for being obvious) streetwise would be good.

Used to play with Deja vu, but that was when I started out.
    Technician (if I had it) would already be in my loadout. Just havnt found it in shrine

• milo77727
    milo77727 Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Spine Chill
    Calm Spirit
    Self care (for in case)
    Resilience/Urban Evasion/Aftercare/Leader/Small game for 4th perk depending on play style

Resilience for alone and if you tend to get found
    Urban evasion is helpful against fast to arrive or tracking killers
    Aftercare if you are altruistic or with a swf
    Leader for team rushing
    Small game for the cautious player in case of hexes

I've found technician is useless if you're good at skill checks and gens are easy to find if you look up. The generators have light poles that flicker.
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Umm I’m considered a gen jockey I suppose for the most part. 

I prefer to play stealthier

I like running for a gen stealth build 

prove thyself(Dwight perk)
    leader(Dwight perk)
    technician (Feng Min perk) ( id use this up until purple ranks Bc for the most part it will work with keeping your stealth while on a gen

I usually bring self care and whatever other random perk of choice 

Iron will 
    calm spirit
    alert
    premonition (always on every blood web)is good to avoid chases all together(I Used to run it a lot but now I for the most part only get found when I want to so I don’t use it anymore)

You don’t really need urban evasion if you use premonition. i only run urban when I’m playing a character whose cosmetics match the ground 

Any of these will work great when combined with a toolbox and the first two perks I listed.
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

stake out, spine chill,urban evasion, lightweight

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    You wanna mix stealth and genrush? Then run Iron will, resilience and adrenaline. 4th perk can either be This is not happening (if you struggle with great skill checks) or premonition/spine chill.