Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Most hooks lost or their spawn range increased

FeryGEN
FeryGEN Member Posts: 628
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I started noticing that most of the hooks either didn't spawn or were just further apart, with nothing said in the patch note about increasing their distance. I put in paint what it looks like. If earlier the distance from hook to hook was 30-40 meters, now it is 50-60 meters, if you bring such hooks, then only if they are not on the mountain or without obstacles on the way

Someone came across this, at first, the first week I thought it seemed to me, but just now I was on Yamaoka Estate and there the situation was similar to the picture, one hook on the left and right and a hook in the center of the map if 2 survivors fall to the left or right of the main building, then I won’t bring the second one.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Active · Last Updated