Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Prove Thyself working on every gen without needing a nearby teammate

Zanctus00
Zanctus00 Member Posts: 4
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Survivor (4-man SWF) in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, do gens solo while running Prove Thyself Perk

Step 4 : Notice that Prove Thyself effect is active even without having a nearby teammate

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Mikaela Reid
  • Perks played - Prove Thyself, Corrective Action, Resilience, Overcome
  • Map - Mount Ormond Resort
  • Frequency of the issue - First time encountered (but 2 of us, Jill and I, experience it both at the same match)

Note: Screenshot, Video, and Logs are provided below.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Video

Important Notice: In this video I showcase 2 gens that I did, showing that Prove Thyself Perk was active in every gen while repairing it solo, and it wasn't just a visual bug. First Gen was in Main Building (was injured so resilience is also activated), but in the Second Gen I was healthy and I was still fixing the gen faster.

I didn't realize it when I was fixing the gen at the Main Building. Only then did I realize when I started fixing the second gen, you can even hear me (the one with a really low volume mic) talk about it with my friends via discord.

Original Translation (Filipino): Nag-bug yung laro. May Prove Thyself kahit walang tao dito.

English Translation: The game bugged. Prove Thyself is active even when nobody is near.

Take note that this is a 4-man SWF. All of my friends confirmed that they were nowhere near me at that time when I brought up the issue. Later on, one of my friend (Jill) who was also running Prove Thyself said that she too had the same bug. She was actually the one who told me that it was active on all gens. So I rewatched the clip doing the gens at Main Building confirming that it actually did.

Logs

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated