If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC - Previewing cosmetics in Store is bugged

Options
crystalkitti
crystalkitti Member Posts: 334

Seems like any time I try to preview a cosmetic (a single piece, not a whole outfit), it shows that piece, but all the others are reset to default. It's only for the preview, and it doesn't actually re-equip the default cosmetic.

Happens for both Survivors and Killers.

16 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,268
    Options

Yes. Got this too.

• Jashton
    Jashton Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same. I really like to try on individual items in the store to see how they fit with my current items before buying. Would really appreciate this being fixed please.

• Shadowhell7
    Shadowhell7 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm having this issue on PS5 as well. It's too distracting seeing the base stuff when I check out specific items and I can't bring myself to buy anything if it's not going to fit my usual head 😅

• spliffysands
    spliffysands Member Posts: 52
    Options

Still not fixed.

• zarr
    zarr Member Posts: 866
    Options

Mixing and matching was basically the only reason I ever bought cosmetics. I for one won't buy any without fist being able to make sure they match, so I hope this isn't an intended change by BHVR in the way of "buy to try" rather than "try & buy".