Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Have You Ever Played With A Hacker Before?

Claudettemain202
Claudettemain202 Member Posts: 18

I was so confused at first but this was funny lol https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUs2TMH/?k=1

Have You Ever Played With A Hacker Before? 76 votes

Yes
56%
OnryosTapeRentalsWalterBlackMiriamGMat_SellabrokedownpalaceMysteriosooxygenGeneralVMattie_MayhemOGtenoresaxScary_Punk_GhostaeonskulHearrAshInTheTallGrassElcopolloEquusChurchofPigbm33WampiritaFobbo 43 votes
No
11%
F60_31facundojdugmanOctoCatThat_One_FriendBiscuitsTiagoquixMetronixForestOfForests 9 votes
Only with hackers who played as killer
3%
BothSidesEnjoyerAlwaysSaltycosmick 3 votes
Only with hackers who played as survivor
26%
kisfenkinmusstang62GlamourousLeviathan[Deleted User]FilthyLegionMainUndershotDerZuntorleviivelMarc_go_soloQweAndAHalf_NIGHTMARE_catfam05CybilkKillersxni6_Stang119KotelettphantomusesPythonDokichiqnyun 20 votes
I’m a hacker
1%
EvilSerje 1 vote

Comments

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Yes

I’ve played with hackers on three separate occasions before as survivor (all of them were me playing as Jonathan, except for the third time which I played as Steve) one was against a hacking pig who used the video tape add on and had something where we couldn’t get the traps off our head, the gens were at 99 and as soon as one of us touched a gen to finish it all our heads popped and me and my teammates died, second time was against another hacking pig which I used scoops ahoy Jonathan Byers, the pig pretty much killed us all at the start of the game and left me on the ground while she hooked my teammates, when my teammates were dead she went back to me being downed and did… something questionable to me while she was crouched until I bled out while I was downed (these two encounters were pre-patch before the dh rework and all that), The third encounter was recent and was a hacking yui on my team that held me and the killer (huntress) hostage, I dc’d and got a five minute penalty of course.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    I’m a hacker

I don't know. If I did, not with obvious ones.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495
    Yes

I've played against the infamous ghostface with hatchets hacker and against a survivor who died on hook but teleported to the gates and escaped

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,536
    Yes

Speedhackers, sadly.

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    No

Question is a bit ambiguous. Played with, as in just been in the game with one? Or queued up with a hacker friend? I have been in lobbies with hackers but I don't know any personally. I have played with and against at least double digit hackers that were blatant. I am sure the list of subtle hackers would be much much longer.

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249
    Yes

There's nothing ambiguous about it. Very simple yes or no.

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    No

A question having only yes or no answers doesn't immediately make it unambiguous. Is there anything I can help you understand about the paragraph I typed.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

Welp, may as well leave my first hacker.

https://twitter.com/OooSpookyMask/status/1478668534490091520

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yes

I've had hackers on my team as survivor and I've went against killer hackers.

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454
    Yes

im lucky to only encounter maybe 6-8 hackers in my three years but i feel bad for people who face it constantly :((

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 746
    Yes

Ever since a few weeks prior the anniversary, the number of hackers have increased drastically. Everything from subtle hackers (survivors who heal/repair/cleanse way faster, run faster, etc), to shameless hackers (tap to instantly repair a gen, or disconnecting the killer when the hacker is about to die, for example) to obvious hackers (pop all gens at once, open the doors immediately, and escape instantly all within 3 seconds of the game)...

I play only killer most of the time, so that's why I mostly see only survivors hacking. Even tho I've also played against killer hackers.

All I can say is that easy anticheat is a joke

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159
    Yes

I just had one yesterday when I was playing survivor, it was another survivor. Didn't realize it because gens weren't getting done quickly and when he healed me it was normal speed. I run Kindred and noticed his aura zoom across the map to make the save. Then after last gen popped I was being chased, I saw his player icon switch to the escape icon before the doors were opened. Killer ended up carrying me to the exit instead of killing me, which he could've easily done since the other two survivors had opened the exit and left while I was being chased.

I've had alot of killers and survivors using the subtle hacks like they're moving way faster than they should without using any perks/add ons to increase their speed. Honestly the subtle hackers bug me way more than the ones that are blatant flying around or escaping before doors open.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163
    1. First encounter was on midwitch. Two hackers were hooking themselves.
    2. Didn't know the next person was a hacker until we left her on second hook just to see that she had escaped on the results screen
    3. This hacker was a few months ago. They had a quad boon and gave us every passive buff. They crashed my game when I spectated them.
    4. Didn't know this person was a hacker until my game crashed during spec
    5. About a week ago I had two matches with this guy called solo queue gen rush. Did all the gens in less than 10 secs, hooked himself in front of the killer for a little while and then left each time.
  • Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Yes

There are some peopke i really can't tell if matchmaking messed up completely and put me a game with a god ir if they are cheaters. But there is one match in particular i remember very vividly. I played as pinhead, and they did some stuff that's obviously cheating. Like, 3 people were around me, and only 1 person not in my sight, suddenly 3 gens pop at once. Or i downed somebody, and suddenly every hook on the map is destroyed. Then they flashlight saved someone by blinding me trought the wall. They healed themselves in like half a second, i think they even had wall hacks, because it was impossible to mindgame them at a gym or so etc. etc. All things considered, it was the most horrible match i ever had.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    No

To clarify I have never played against a blatant obvious hacker. I might have been against a subtle hacker or two but I have no way of knowing that. 🤷‍♂️

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Yes

Played with and against around 5 survivor cheaters, all of them got banned on their respective accounts due to my (maybe not only my) tickets.

The only cheater-killer I versed was a Spirit. But she threw the game, let us farm and escape, and also took me to the moon. Literally.

So yeah, haven't met malicious cheating killers myself yet, only survivors.

• Kweh
    Kweh Member Posts: 88
    Yes

Most fun i've ever had on this game TBH both when they're on my survivor team and playing against them as killer.

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571
    Yes

Once as killer I got a guy hacking. Just spent the rest of the game messing around with him because there wasn't much else I could do, and he killed himself at the end of the game.

Never gotten a killer hacker before though, but I've always kind of wanted to just to see what its like.

• TarunCosmo
    TarunCosmo Member Posts: 181

Flying Myers

Insta Gens, ping ping ping ping ping, gate open, all in 15 seconds

And various other hax

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,173

Fighting survivors on RPD with torches that had the filaments made from the core of the sun was an experience.

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 277

while i do not support hacking at all. One hacker i had was really funny. And everyone else died if i remembered correctly.

but basically, there was this Nea running FOUR URBAN EVASIONs and had a faster crouch speed, than killers own base speed. Kind off hilarious to watch, ended letting killer kill us out of pity.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    Yes

My answer used to be "I can't be sure," but lately it's been more common for people to load into a match and auto-complete it (all gens done and they teleport out the door as soon as the match loads). So, now I can say, yes, I'm sure I've been in a match with a hacker.