Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's your killer pool and why?

What killers does everyone play, when do you pick each killer?

I play Doc when I want to have a bit of a laugh, as he has so many fun builds and can use perks like distressing that basically only he can get use out of. I play Twins when I just want to do some trick shots by yeeting Viktor off a roof or when I want to try hard. I then play hag if killer Q's are really long so I want a really long game. I finally end every gaming session with a randomised build for a random killer.

Comments

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited August 2022

If I get way too high I will usually just play Nemmy or Legion. I enjoy just going where the game tells me to. I play a lot of people and like to switch it up

Pinhead is fun, I enjoy working in conjunction with the box. If you work with your power, your power will work for you. But playing him ages me I swear, so I can only take him in small doses.

• Zexbunny
    Zexbunny Member Posts: 209

Everyone but Nurse because she's kind of boring to play now, and Blight cause I don't know how to play him well

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,211

Main killers that I might randomly choose on a day to day basis; Wraith, Doctor, Ghostface, Myers, Demo, Dredge.

Very occasionally; Hag, Spirit, Pig, Plague, Onryo.

If I have to for dailies; Freddy, Legion, Pyramid head, Nemesis, Cenobite, Artist.

Will not touch, and will reroll dailies; Trapper, Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Bubba, Clown, Oni, Deathslinger, Blight, Twins, Trickster.

• NemmyMan3000
    NemmyMan3000 Member Posts: 228

Mainly Clown but I still get wrecked by gens and If I try any other killer I also get wrecked by gens.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,893

I am a lover of variety, so I just go where the impulse take me usually, but there is some order, I guess:

Primary rotation: Onryo, Huntress, Pyramid Head, Demo, Spirit, Plague

Fairly frequent: Artist, Nemesis, Dredge, Myers

Occasionals: Slinger, Cenobite, Doctor, Trapper, Ghost Face

Rarely/for dailies: Wraith, Clown, Cannibal, Trickster, Twins, Legion, Freddy, Pig

No patience for learning curve, waiting for practice mode to learn: Nurse, Billy, Blight, Oni

Ew, never use, will dodge all dailies: Hag

Onryo and Myers are my "for fun" killers, because I live to scare people. The rest of my primary rotation is for a balance of power and fun.

Doctor I will use when I am feeling a little salty and want to share it.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

Most - Billy Huntress

Common - Demo Spirit Nurse Blight

Sometimes - The rest

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

Dailys only : hag twins ghostface pinhead

mains : legion doctor leatherface artist

Will play sometimes : huntress deathslinger blight oni trickster nurse myers

boredom plays: nemesis pyramid head pig Freddy

Never play will even dodge dailys: sadako dredge demogorgon wraith trapper hillbilly clown plague spirit

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Well here’s the usual:

When I’m happy: Spirit

When I’m sad: Spirit

When I’m anxious: Spirit

When I’m angry: Spirit

When I’m cheerful: Spirit

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 349

i only really play sadako now. it used to be freddy

but when i want a break from her ill play anyone who isn't hag or deathslinger.

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

Huntress if I want to be sweaty or mes around for shots.

Mikey or onryo if I'm feel like been spooky.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

All of them. Why limit myself? But you know, I do play Leatherface and Nemesis a lot more than the others. A lot more. Wraith for challenges, but I hate him. That being said, there are a lot of challenges. So he is still in my top 3.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Mains (killers I switch between playing regularly): Oni, Deathslinger, Legion, Demo

Learning (I play these very often since I want to get used to their powers and I find them interesting): Oni, Pyramid Head, Pinhead, Ghostie, Sadako, Blight, Huntress and Dredge

Occasionally: Bubba, Spirit, Nurse, Artist

Almost Never: everyone else, unless I’m forgetting some killers.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

stealth legion, because no one expects the silent legion.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I play Michael when I want to relax but in general, I play whoever I have a daily for.

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566

Some players like to play Nurse but have never really had the time or interest to master her. It's actually harder if you don't master Nurse first before playing other killers, because muscle memory and intuition tend to become rusty after playing other killers for a while, and you won't have the skill level you need to win in High MMR if you come back.

I play mostly Hag, Trapper and Plague and sometimes Legion.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

I was maining Plague, Hag and Artist. And occasionally liked Spirit and Huntress. Untill Sadako arrived...

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

Trapper. Someone getting stuck in a random trap is just super enjoyable to me. Basement Trapper is always good to fall back on when you have to kill so and so challenges or if you just want to punish squads who want to annoy the killer.

Doctor is fun because I like making people scream, especially David.

Hag is fun because I like to just set all of her traps in one spot and hear the repeated scream of the survivor running through them.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    edited August 2022

Artist, blight, plague, spirit - if I'm playing multiple killer games in one session I'll do at least 2 of these, probably 3

Otherwise I have some old favourites, pig, hag etc who I might do if I'm in the mood

Then I usually have a flavour of the month who I'm currently enjoying but will probably get tired of, it's currently dredge

And then the rejects who I'll avoid playing without a really good reason - billy, nurse, twins, trickster, cenobite, nemesis, executioner. Although if I'm in a strange mood I still might anyway just for laughs