Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Survivor being downed at the same time endgame collapse timer runs out causes them to not die

TheProInDaGames
TheProInDaGames Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I was playing spirit trying to get a "Grab Survivors" challenge from a previous tome, I had only gotten one grab that match but I needed two, there was only Cheryl left, and I allowed her to pull the exit gate lever after I closed the hatch so I could grab her off it, I had intended to let her go, but then noticed the she wouldn't make it to the exit due to endgame collapse, so, after willingly letting her escape my grasp to finish opening the gate the following happened:

1- Cheryl opens the gate successfully

2- Cheryl attempts to run towards the exit

3- Endgame collapse timer finishes, at the exact same moment, I, in an attempt to slow down the endgame collapse timer, M1 the injured Cheryl downing her as the entity appears.

This caused her to be downed, apparently unable to move, but didn't die to the endgame collapse:

It is the first time this has happened to me, tried to search for similar bugs or reports with no luck. I don't remember what Badham map variation it was.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated