Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Crossplay Nightmare

I highly doubt that when I turn off crossplay to avoid a toxic PC community or hackers that there are NO other console players available to cue up with. Change your loading algorithm when we don't want crossplay to include all console player not just ones who also have crossplay turned off. Ffs

Comments

• Microchipd
    Microchipd Member Posts: 108

I agree with this 100% i would like to try this to see how the games are 👍

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

I would absolutely love console only crossplay. PC players have huge advantages on top of the cheating epidemic

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

This was something that was required since crossplay started... cric cric

• lucidlux
    lucidlux Member Posts: 56

Not sure if it works the same for non PC, but if it does...on PC if you have xplay off you will not get any PC players with crossplay on, they are all removed from the available pool. So if you are on xbox and turn it off then you are only available to match with other xbox players who have crossplay off. Just have to suck it up and accept that BHVR wants everyone on crossplay they just haven't forced it yet. When they only give balance incentives for crossplay on it gives you their stance on it.

• Llokki
    Llokki Member Posts: 24

100% this needs to happen.