Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

THE CANNIBAL IS SLOWER THAN SURVIVOR

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

The Cannibal is slower than Survivor during his Chainsaw Sweep while using one of his iridescent addons, Carburetor Tunning Guide.

With this addon duration of Chainsaw Sweep is 7.5 seconds.

First 2-3 seconds Cannibal is literally slower than Survivor.

Then, next 2 seconds we can compare Cannibal's movement speed to Survivor (maybe slightly faster).

And then, last seconds, Cannibal is faster than Survivor (I feel like 115-120%).

This addon should decrease Chainsaw Sweep movement speed just by 2%.

132.25% ----> 129.95%

To proof that this addon is bugged I compared Carburetor Tunning Guide with the addon with the same penalty to the movement speed during a Chainsaw Sweep (Depth Gauge Rake).

We can see that Depth Gauge Rake is working correct and I can catch a Survivor.

But with Carburetor it's impossible, even with 7.5 seconds duration and without Charge Time penalty.

I can catch Survivor with Depth Gauge Rake using just 3 Charges and longer Charge Time.

PC

BHVR, please! Fix that!

Post edited by Mandy on
16 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments