Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Teleport Hacking Meg Supliment

ryokoryu
ryokoryu Member Posts: 193
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

There is no way to give an accurate account of this hacking in the in-game tool to report so I will be linking it to here. This is for Behavior's use.

I was playing a game as Leatherface and I had gotten the first meg and the first bill dead. I downed the second meg and chased after the second Bill as they had 3-genned themselves and downed him, I hooked him and saw the aura of the second meg. I moved over to her and the perk wore off just as I was on the opposite side of the rock she was behind and rounded the rock and no meg. This was right next to main building so I went around the outside of it looking for the hatch which was behind and off to the side about 7 seconds walk which was lucky for me that I found it right away because who do I see crawling for it from the opposite side with no legitimate way she could have gotten there from where she was but the second meg. I closed the hatch with her almost there and her adrenalin kicked in she jumped through a window but I predicted and followed her through the already destroyed wall and got the kill. I still won but cheating is cheating. Her perks, adrenaline Quick and Quiet, unbreakable, and decisive strike.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments