Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Perk Combo Breaks Game

Oracher
Oracher Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I first found this on coal tower as ace with the perks appraisal, plunderer's instinct, ace in the hole and streetwise when I opened a chest at the start of the match and both myself and the killer lost connection. Thought nothing of it, did it again on another map, the first chest search did nothing, but after using appraisal to rummage, once the interaction was over and i was supposed to be granted an item with add-ons, the chest was empty and everyone was running in place as I had clearly "lost connection" (this happened both times). This is repeatable, and exploitable, you can force yourself and the killer to leave with no blood points while your team gets whatever they earned.

Haven't attempted to reproduce past 3 times to stop BM, but I tuned into a streamer I did it to and they had to wait along time again for a new lobby (it kicks them).

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated