Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ghostface Bug - Stalking/Marking Out of Night Shroud

AnthWolf
AnthWolf Member Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I think this bug has been an ongoing thing for 2-3 months now at the very least but I thought it was just a change to how Ghost Face played since I'd taken a hiatus 'til April/May this year.

I've noticed that as a Survivor I've been able to break Ghost Face out of their Night Shroud yet still become Marked by the Killer after a few seconds, even when they are standing before me and not even crouching to gain the Stalk more quickly.

Over the Anniversary Event this occurred once and I was annoyed but shrugged it off, I don't face many Ghost Face killers but just this afternoon it happened twice in one match and I figured I'd check their Power in the Killer Tab and it seems that they still "need" to be in Night Shroud to build up the Stalk/Marking, right? Is there an add-on that allows stalking while out of Night Shroud? I haven't see one available but as I mentioned, I'd been away for a bit of time.

I reckon this is a bug and has been for awhile.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Active · Last Updated