Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Noed should turn off after 2 downs

Plain and simple. It should keep the radius effect it has on it. But honestly if we're going to nerf survivors perks to deactivate at a certain point or after certain amount of things. Noed should only guarantee 2 downs then turn off. You shouldn't be able to play well the entire game as a survivor then just get punished for no reason and have a killer secure a 4k because of a carry perk at the end. Period.

Comments

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 947

NOED is fine the way it is, it shows it's aura, no need to add more downsides to a perk that only activates during endgame.

• boogerboy123
    boogerboy123 Member Posts: 119

if you make it 2 downs, then remove the hex part of it

• JacobiusWick
    JacobiusWick Member Posts: 161

As a mostly survivor main, but budding killer main I get where you're coming from. However, I think the better option is just to have it on a timer (maybe 60-90s ??) like Bloodwarden and NWO. I honestly don't like the aura rework as I'm seeing it go down damn near instantly in most games now anyways. Give the killer enough time to have some last minute pressure, but also something the survivors can work around if they're patient and stealthy.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Killer gimped themselves by playing with 3 or less perks all match against your 16 perks

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

wow it shows it's aura now you still think it Op? I don't even see it used anymore

I mean do bones?

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

You didn't play well if you couldn't cleanse totems or exit through the gates.

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154

Noed is in a pretty good spot, I don't think it needs more nerfs. Then it really would be useless, considering the base kit BT survivors have now. Once noed would deactivate, saves would be pretty free in endgame with this change. Which is the whole point of noed, to help in end game.

• Lecruidant
    Lecruidant Member Posts: 162

You shouldn't do bones period throughotu the match. Sounds like somebody throws matches for their team against Pent

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Tbf, if you get hooked and theres no Plaything then Pentimento isnt worth playing around

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154
    edited August 2022

In most situations, yes I agree with you. Easy to wait out 5 seconds. But Noed activates after gens are done. If you want it to deactivate after 2 downs, you're probably expecting to have at least a 3rd survivor ready for saves, or else this change wouldn't matter.

So after the 2nd down, killer is hooking while the other survivor is being unhooked and healed. Two survivors to complete the unhook and bodyblock for the last hooked survivor is close to a guaranteed escape, assuming exit gate RNG doesn't screw you over. (Which obviously does happen).

To continue off what boogerboy said, I'd be fine with your idea if it wasn't a hex anymore. At least then you're guaranteed 2 downs, Noed doesn't always last that long.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145

Then you should be executed by noed for leaving a dull totem troll.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495

If the killer gets a 4k with NOED the survivors seriously misplayed themselves