Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Perks, Items, and Bloodweb progress Lost

MadmanDaMonster
MadmanDaMonster Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I play on the Xbox version of DBD and when I went to log on yesterday all of my perks, add-ons, items, and Bloodweb progress on both killer and Survivor were gone. I still had my cosmetics and devotion rank stay the same but all of my progress with leveling up was gone.

I first noticed it on Steve and how it wasn’t letting me use Adrenaline and saying I have “None Remaining”. the same was said about a green flashlight that I was equipped that it wouldn’t let me use as you can see in the screenshot.

I had tried resetting my Xbox, opening and closing the game, and playing a match. I then quit after a match and didn’t want to level anybody since they were reset to level 1.

I noticed someone else had this issue on the forum but they only lost their progress on one character instead of everyone on the roster.

Incase it helps my name on Dbd is MadmanDaMonster.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated