i promise i’m not an angry survivor main… just a bit annoyed at this update

notdragonite
notdragonite Member Posts: 80
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

so recently we have had the 6.1.0 midchapter and along with it came so very nice changes. some of these changes though were very controversial.

let’s begin.

first change, tunnelling. the change bhvr gave it was that survivors gain the endurance status effect and haste status for 5 seconds, i would up this to 8 seconds just to make sure survivors have an easy getaway from a killer and make it so that within 5 seconds they aren’t down again.

next make it so that killers that camp, will; lose bloodpoints for camping too long, will be unable to use their power when within a 12m range of a hooked survivor, survivors gain a base kit kinship for killers that stay within their vicinity for more than 8 seconds.

and other QoL changes that make it so that survivors aren’t dependant on perks to survivor and rather make it so that the perks work WITH them, not FOR them.

a change that i disliked was the ds nerf. now it deactivates after the gens are done, and it makes the killer stunned for 3s instead of 5s. i personally wouldn’t have done both of these changes and did either or, but that’s just me.

the dead hard nerf, i would have kept it the 1s endurance like in the ptb rather than 0.5s. it’s just a bit silly that they made it 0.5s.

the spine chill nerf was another one i looked at and went, what the f**k. i would have just kept it the same as it was before because it had no problems with it whatsoever, it wasn’t op nor was it bad. it was fine.

these are just the things i’m most angry about, there are still some other things i’m angry about, but i don’t want to keep you all reading and reading.

Comments