the right way to buff the pig?

notdragonite
notdragonite Member Posts: 80
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

so these buffs im going to make are generally my idea and shouldn’t really be taken to heart and criticised the wrong way. i just think there is ways to go about buffing pig and i’m going to discuss them here.

if any of you have any ideas, just comment on the discussion.

so onto the buffs:

• firstly, make it so that there is a base of 5 reverse bear traps

• searching a pig box now takes 13 seconds

• an active reverse bear traps last 100 seconds now. this is just the time for an active bear trap to go off and kill the survivor.

• make it so when stunned with a pallet whilst using an ambush attack, the stun duration is 30% quicker

• make it so that the ambush dash no longer makes a growl noise when charging

• reduce the cool-down hit animation after an ambush hit by 20%

• make both the razor addons base kit so that when an injured survivor misses a skill check, they are inflicted with deep wound, and when a healthy survivor misses skillcheck they become injured

• give pig an addon pass so that her addons are generally more up to date and become a bit more balanced

• add a unique terror radius and chase track

• reduce the time taken to crouch by 10% and reduce the time taken to charge an ambush by 10%

• a survivor with an active bear trap on their head that finishes: repairing a gen, healing a survivor or cleansing a totem, will deduct 10s from their trap.

• make it so that if the pig enters a 16m radius of a survivor whilst they are removing a trap will have that active trap paused, so that the pig can’t cheat and pressure that survivor without actually chasing them

• make it so that the pigs ambush attack is 10% longer

these are general and mediocre changes to kind of bring the pig up to a higher tier in tier lists and make her a bit of a better killer.

if any of these changes are controversial or you have any ideas like i said just comment.

some new addon ideas: (not giving names btw because can’t be bothered)

• (iri addon)

• ambush attacks will immediately put healthy survivors into the dying state. you wil no longer become undetectable whilst crouching.

• (iri addon)

• gain a notification when a survivor is interacting with a box. whilst they are interacting with it, you gain undetectable. this effect remains 5 seconds after they leave the box.

• (yellow addon)

• searching a box takes an extra 2 seconds

• (purple addon)

• when one survivor removes an active reverse bear trap from their head, all survivor with a non active bear trap will have theirs activated. although they will have an extra 10s until the trap goes off.

• (brown addon)

• after getting up from crouching, the undetectable status effect remains for 5s.

• (brown (meme) addon)

• removes one bear trap from the trial. you no longer become undetectable whilst crouching.
  • gain 100% more bloodpoints in trap setting and ambush attack score events.

• (green addon)

• survivors with a bear trap on their head that interact with another survivor, a gen or a totem become exhausted and blind for 30s.

• (purple addon)

• ambush attacks inflict hemorrage, mangled and broken. hemorrage and mangled stay inflicted until fully healed.

• (yellow addon)

• ambush attacks inflict deep wound on healthy survivors

thsee are just some ideas for addons, obviously there is more addons in a kit but these are just a few. do tell me what you think about these, because i spent some time thinking about these and are actually proud of some of them.

Post edited by notdragonite on

Comments