The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why don't things like ghostface stalk and exit gates decrease over time so they can't be 99

While the outplay for ghostface stalk is getting him to hit you, if you are running from him and he just lean stalks you to 99 for later there is very little you can do especially if you didn't break them out while they stalked you, which isn't helped by the hit box to break him out of stealth not being very reliable.

The same can be said but without the possibility for an outplay towards the exit gates getting 99 it would become more interesting if survivors had to choose between opening the exit gates and starting endgame collapse or I guess having someone to keep the exit gates at 99 since once again just being able to leave them and come back without any progress decreasing

To conclude I am not in favour of nerfing ghostface since I recognise one of his best strategies can be to 99 the stalk, but I just feel like there should be more counterplay or ghostface shouldn't be able to just leave you completely with one hit for a game until they find you again and of course if this was nerfed another area of ghostface would need to be buffed, maybe killer should be able to hit the exit gate to reduce the progress by 10-20% so that seeing an exit gate at 99 isn't like staring at a generator that is 99 that you can't kick.

Comments