Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor Action Speed Bug: Vaulting, Gens, Exit Gate.

ZennZar
ZennZar Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

PC- August 5th-6th, I don't remember because it was late at night when we were playing.

The issue that I have found has only occurred one time and I do not know when it happened exactly but I was playing in a survive with friends with my sister and her two friends and we were facing a Leather Face and I believe it was on Fathers Campbells Chapple (Whichever Map Has The Circus with the church)

I will put the video clips of me realizing this bug was active below but I do not know what explicitly caused it. It would make your action speed when doing what I presume to be any action that is similar to repairing a generator, opening an exit gate, or vaulting something from what I could test before escaping. Whatever happened would make you vault somewhere between 200% - 300% faster than you usually would and I was repairing generators with a gold bar when it was me and two others working on one, and only one person had Prove Thy Self, but if they are on the generator then the bar would still be red. So I was repairing generators at a much greater speed, and when I went to 99 an exit gate, it was also golden. Not one of us was running Leader, and I was not running Spine Chill or Wake Up. All the characters played can be viewed on the left-hand side of the videos.

Where I first realized the bug was super powerful, AKA first time vaulting a window: https://youtu.be/x0RFzU_VoUg

Me showing how a fast vault works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X4zjoB-oRU

I do not know of any particular steps to reproduce this bug but I believe it occurred because I was using Botany Knowledge, Well Make It, Solidarity, and Resurgence. The idea I had when running these was to instantly heal myself after getting unhooked by someone or unhooking someone. I think this happened when Well Make It ran out at the same time as I healed someone to Healthy, which also healed me to Healthy because of Solidarity and Resurgence while also having Prove Thy Self active at the same time. However, I have no evidence that this works and have not tried it with a group of friends to do this again. It could also have had something to do with the leather face that we played against and his addons or perks, but at the time I was not planning on reporting this so I did not save the screen showing all the perks that were run.

I do not have the logs from the day this happened, didn't know they were a thing until I went through the guidelines of writing a post and the furthest my backup logs go is to August 8th.

Posting this just so maybe someone can figure out how this is done or if it was just some random freak bug.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated