We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unlocked Perk Visibility Issue (from old SoS)

AnthWolf
AnthWolf Member Posts: 3
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm struggling to know or recall which Perks I've unlocked via the old Shrine of Secrets and while that could be on me and my memory, I imagine other players are in a similar position.

For instance, I've yet to put any bloodpoints into The Plague, before or after the rework BUT I unlocked Corrupt Intervention via the old SoS and I am currently able to unlock this perk via the Bloodweb for my various Killers, (tested this on The Cenobite who I only bought the DLC for after the rework and worked to unlock their Prestige 1 and I've the first tier of Corrupt Intervention unlocked so far).

According to The Plague, I've still yet to unlock any of her Perks because I've yet to Prestige her though.

Is there any way to currently identify which perks have been unlocked so I don't accidentally invest bloodpoints into Killers who I don't plan on playing currently but have their perks unlocked from the old SoS?

Or could there be some idenitier added to allow for this?

Apologies if this is in another post or thread elsewhere but while looking I couldn't see someone express what I was trying to convey so figured I'd make my own post here.