Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Would you suicide on hook less often if you got more bloodpoints for hanging around?

ByeByeQ
ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

I am envisioning something along these lines:

In first stage survivors should get 25 bloodpoints per second in the survival category just to hang there. Hanging in there and not trying to kobe is the best thing a survivor can do for their team most of the time. If they hang the full minute, that'd be an easy 1,500 points.

Struggling on the hook should be 400 points per skill check. (2,400 for 6 skill checks) Or start at 250 and increase by 50 for each successive skill check. (2,250 for 6 skill checks)

In total this could lead to survivors earning up to 3,900 points for hanging on the hook for the full 2 minutes vs the paltry <900 (15BP/s in struggle phase only) points we currently get.

Would you suicide on hook less often if you got more bloodpoints for hanging around? 22 votes

Yes - I would hang around for more bloodpoints.
40%
GibberishWalterBlackAztreonam78nerf4manxni6_ByeByeQJacobiusWickLucky17thguyqnyun 9 votes
No - If I don't want to stay in the game the bloodpoints don't matter.
18%
darkcloudlinkPSPcatfam05Aurelle 4 votes
I hardly ever suicide on hook already.
40%
F60_31facundojArchAbhordugmanhilapastaPetforcesValaryynusesPythonVicRatlhead 9 votes

Comments

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    I hardly ever suicide on hook already.

Just don't do it. It is that simple.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Yes - I would hang around for more bloodpoints.

Is it really that simple?

You start a match, start working on a gen for 5 seconds and the killer shows up and you manage to take the killer for a long chase before getting put on the hook. Once you're the hook you see the rest of your team spread out crouching around hiding from the killer and, most importantly, doing nothing. It might be simple for you to not make yourself die quicker... but it certainly isn't for everyone.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    No - If I don't want to stay in the game the bloodpoints don't matter.

If the killer is hard tunneling or camping in the basement, I'm not staying in the match regardless of BP. It's a waste of time to stay in a match where you can't do anything.