Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Default Teachable Perks Missing - (Nurse/Meg)

SHAP3R
SHAP3R Member Posts: 1

I'm currently having an issue where the teachable perks are not available as options in the loadout menu for two characters specifically. All other characters operate as they should. I put in a ticket through the chat function, but keep getting generic 'bot' responses and then my case is being closed.

Example:

"While I understand that you don't see these characters perks, I'd like to assure you that the work is constantly underway to improve the experience for all our players! Inputs such as this are what we use to shape our game's features and perks, and we remain open to player opinions regarding our efforts."

This statement fundamentally glosses over my issue and I can only assume is some sort of script that being used or some sort of automated customer support bot.

The confusing part is I get those e-mails and then a follow up telling me my case has been resolved and is closed:

Here are some screenshots showing what I'm talking about specifically:

Nurse (Level 5) should have access to her own perks:

When I go to the loadout screen I only have the perks from the bloodweb, shrine of secrets, and my one prestiged killer:

I have the same issue with Meg on the survivor side. Please let me know if anyone has seen this issue pop up before I've been searching for a while and can't find anything similar with a repeatable solution.

Thanks!