Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hex: Plaything will keep Oblivious Status Effect even after cleansing

Chocolate_Cosmos
Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: I was playing againts Hillbilly with Plaything and I wanted to avoid Pentimento effects (if there were any in play), so I boon over Plaything. When I boon over my Plaything totem, the Status effect was removed but I still didn't hear the terror radius. Hillbilly just come to me and chainsaw me with red stain and no terror radius at the same time. I am not 100% sure if it is caused by bugged Plaything (since I didn't want to wait at the end to see all the perks), but I think it is because I could see his red stain and no terror radius.

Steps to reproduce: Boon over Plaything totem.

How often does this occur: Only just once.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Update: I played againts Legion again with Plaything and I boon over my totem and everything worked. So maybe Its not bugged after all but I don't know how hillbilly could have 0 terror radius while having red stain at the same time.