Does Nemesis really need his zombies

2»

Comments

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

there is a hinder after being infected that lasts for the duration of the speed boost. thats what im talking about

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

oh damn its 20%, maybe if they were gonna make the hinder permanent while infected it should be a liiiiiiiiittle less lol

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249

I'd like it a little more if they removed all the stupid effects from the screen while you're contaminated.

• badrepo
    badrepo Member Posts: 93

I agree, I just wish they were consistent. When I play Nemesis, they are GTA V NPC levels of stupidity. When I’m playing against Nemesis, it’s basically Call of Duty Zombies wave 100. There’s no consistency.

• pocajohnny
    pocajohnny Member Posts: 219

His zombies do jack #########.... Nemesis feels like one of the most neglected Killers in the game aside from not even feeling like Nemesis should feel. I almost wish they had just done Mr. X instead..as the way they did Nemesis was a complete injustice to the source material. If the character can't do half of what they are known for...then just leave them out of the game..

• pocajohnny
    pocajohnny Member Posts: 219

His zombies do jack #########... I wish they just put Mr. X in instead. Nemesis is a shadow of his actual self whereas Mr. X would be punching and what not as usual. Nemesis is known for firepower, being completely unstoppable, and even mutating NOT JUST HIMSELF..but the zombies to make them more lethal. He has none of that... Yay..

• BrowneChiari_
    BrowneChiari_ Member Posts: 38

maybe Nemesis doesn't need the zombies, but... it's very funny to hear my friends cursing zombie campers or when they get jumpscares from my "coworkers", I hope they are always there to have these minutes of fun

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,392

It's not fully true that getting hit by a zombie doesn't lose collision. That only happens if the zombie hit doesn't injure you and only contaminates you.

The zombies do provide some useufl tracking information. I've found a few survivors by seeing the zombie being aggro'd by them that I would have otherwised missed. If a zombie gets struck, there's no harm in killing it and letting it respawn. Honestly it's sometimes useful to kill zombies and let them respawn elsewhere in the map if you know there's no reason for that particular zombie to be in that area.

I'm not really seeing a good point to remove them. They provide something unique when playing as Nemesis.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,318

its not intended to be permanent, its meant to decrease survivor's sprint burst when getting hit by nemesis power since survivor for some unexplained reason have 3 health-states against his ability. the add-on itself and effect is intended to give less sprint burst for these health-states so you gap-close the survivor easier, it is similar to demogorgon's black heart add-on which reduces swing recovery by 15%, except 0.2 sec of hindered is like less than 1% catch-up. basically useless in current form.

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 182

Make it to where when he kills a survivor, they come back as a zombie.