Currently only playing one match per week

Everytime I return for my first game back since the start of level 2 of the current tome, I end up not playing for another week.

I know camping and tunneling blah blah blah but it’s either I’ve got the worst survivor luck atm or my MMR has reached dunce.

I don’t even get angry anymore, I just dont waste my time anymore playing DBD. I tried playing killer couple weeks ago, it was very fun but having to queue just as long as a match again is waste of my time.

Actually can’t even remember when last I saw a killer even show mercy to any survivor or vice versa. The game just feels really toxic right now 😢

And also OTR should work imo after the last gen.

Lastly it should be down to any one perk to stop toxic/unsavoury behaviours. Instead of making that new perk apart of the dlc that stops camping, they should add it for free like they did with that killer perk that removes boon totems!

Anyways I hope this isn’t what most are experiencing atm.

Comments

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249

I used to play quite a bit. 2-3 hours when I had some free time almost every day. Not it's probably 2-3 matches per week. I'm just waiting on the bots so I can play killer and survivor and just putz around.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

One match per week? Slow down, man. There is more than enough DbD to go around. You are going to burn yourself out at this pace.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I know you're only facing unkind killers right now, or some even quite sh*tty, and no doubt some potato teammates as well.

But there is still mercy in this game. This afternoon only, I had two nurses give me hatch / door after a teammate DC'd on first down. I've had a couple of killers going out of their way not to tunnel. Some killers still give hatch, some killers still look the other way when you go for an unhook to make the game a bit longer and give more people second chances. It's just hard to see as a survivor because of the pressure.

There are also still very wholesome postgame chats.

I hope you're next game(s) will be more fun for you !

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 542

I really don't understand why the anti-camp perk was made a paid-DLC only perk when anti-boon was made a free perk for all characters. It boggles the mind.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

It's easy to get a bit tired of this game after playing for years. The core concept hasn't changed a whole lot. I save this game for special occasions now. Hard to get too tilted about the highs and lows if you only play 2-3 times a month.

• spiritsLeftball
    spiritsLeftball Member Posts: 173

well said, I’ll log back in before bed if I can.

Thank you

• Neprašheart
    Neprašheart Member Posts: 439

I do kinda feel you; I do usually hop in for five matches at max two times per a day in most cases (survivor during day, killer during evening).

If I get hard tunneled or camped, I give up after the first match by playing or doin' something else.

I do tend to give the last survivor hatch in most cases, but that's once in a blue moon; I don't camp or tunnel, I do play the game for fun with the mindset that I want others to have fun aswell. It's kind of silly, isn't it? I can't have fun, if others aren't having fun..

It's OK to take a break, you're really not missing out anything.