Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ps5 trophy glitch

TumblingMatrix
TumblingMatrix Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Cripple them all trophy for trapper never progresses. I have played trapper for so long now and should have easily completed this achievement. However everytime I catch someone in a bear trap, it doesn't count as any progress. All other achievements progress as normal. Please fix this as I cannot get platinum unless I can complete this.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Are you grabbing the survivor out of the trap? Survivors just stepping in the trap or you hitting them while they are in the trap doesn't count, you have to grab them out of the trap. When you walk up to them there should be a prompt to grab them out of the trap instead of hit them. Devs should adjust the wording to be more clear.