Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

new mettle of man

airii
airii Member Posts: 41
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

idk if its intended but its for sure weird... once u activate it by taking 2 hits, u don't get the endurance effect immediately, u first need to heal. And if u don't, u lose it without even triggering it once u go down. had a game before when I activated it but needed to heal first to get the endurance once I got injured again, and now had a game where I activated it by saboing, was thus injured after, got downed shortly after without having the endurance effect, got hooked and then got down again and lost mettle of man without having the endurance effect once during that time. So it seems like u need to heal first but if u go down before u can do that u lose it anyway without even getting the endurance.

To give better example I will describe what happened during the two games:

Few weeks back I activated mettle of man but didn't get the endurance - mettle of man was lit up in the hud, I healed up and when I got injured again I got the endurance effect, didn't get to use it as killer had tunnel vision on someone else and completely ignored me after the initial hit - it was nurse - but the effect was there. Since killer ignored me I worked on gen and lost it, which is intended and works as it should.

Then today I played another game with that build and got protection hit at the start of the game, then another one by saboing a hook, he downed me shortly after (didn't have time to heal so no endurance effect as in the previous game), got hooked, unhooked, didn't get the endurance from MoM either (only basekit BT) got downed again without touching anything nor getting healed. Also he didn't hit me during the BT so I didn't have deep wound either, lost MoM completely after that - until then it was lit up (unless I lost it by being hooked, idk I didn't check - but if that's the case then it's even weirder), but after the second down it was no longer lit. I know for a fact I lost it because I got picked up by injured survivor after that and killer downed me immediately again, got new 1 protection hit for mettle of man without triggering endurance effect once the first time I activated it. If u need to heal first then that's fine, but u shouldn't lose it completely if u get down without healing first.

Either let it activate once u get unhooked or let it sit until u get healed even if u get 2 hooks meantime. Another perk that's useless if u're being tunneled off hook.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Active · Last Updated