Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Some Prestige levels not showing up in post-game lobby

RpTheHotrod
RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,862
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I had gone up against someone in whatever color is a red circle (20's?) as well as a diamond grey that was over 30. I forget who the 3rd was, but it was somewhere between 1-15. However, in the post-lobby screen, their prestige levels were missing (as in there's no prestige symbol, at all).

Post edited by Mandy on
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,205

I noticed that too. Usually these were players who died early and left the lobby.

• Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 140

I also noticed this. I mentally made a note that I had a prestige 23 Nea in my lobby, and that that's who I would need to watch out for. It was the blue cone hair cosmetic and she had a flashlight, so I know it was the same player as who was in the game. But on the endgame screen their prestige level did not show. She was the second player I killed, and seemingly solo-queue as she was the only one on PC. The first person I killed's prestige also did not show up, and I'm pretty sure they were at least level 3 , but not certain. So I am assuming that the above comments are correct that the prestige does not show if the player has already left prior to the game ending.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Sometimes the prestige levels at the end don't match what they were in the lobby.

Fortunately they are correct in the lobby so I know who to tunnel.