Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How many times have you been moried?

I've been playing this game since the console release and in all my time on survivor, which is kinda lower compared to killer but not by much, I've never gotten moried. I've faced killers with a mori but I've personally never gotten moried. Why don't killers think I'm special?! What do the other survivors have that I don't?! :cry:

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Not nearly as many times as I'd like (once or twice, maybe). Moris are fun to watch on both sides, but unfortunately I only get the pleasure when I play Killer.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    I don't think I have been mori d yet. Played only a couple of hours of survivor.
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    I’ve been playing since the end of March so I’ve had been moried a fair share of times.

Trapper- Never been moried by
    Wraith- Never been moried by
    Hillbilly- A handful of times
    Nurse- Never been moried by (keep in mind I play on PS4 so good Nurse players are slim pickings)
    Myers- NUMEROUS times, definitely the killer I’ve been moried by the most
    Hag- A handful of times
    Doctor- Twice
    Huntress- Once
    Leatherface- Once by a lagswitcher that brought a mori especially for me.
    Freddy- Twice
    Pig- Maybe twice
    Clown- Never been moried by
    Spirit- Numerous times due to Rancor although I don’t run obsession perks, just seems that I’m always stuck being the obsession.

Myers and Spirit I tend to be moried by the most, everybody else it just depends.
  • WhiteAqua7
    WhiteAqua7 Member Posts: 30
    I have over 1K hours in the game and I am always the one who gets moried whenever a killer brings a mori. Better yet, I get tunneled every single game. I do not use DS nor do I teabag or do anything toxic, I simply play well. Killers continuously single me out and tunnel. I want to keep playing survivor with my friends but there is no way to block toxic killers. I wonder why do killers care so much about the little survivor using DS when they bring ebony moris every game and play a 3-blink-nurse and still tunnel as the strongest killer in the game. I want to STOP getting moried and tunneled.
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

A stupid Clown dressed in black on Console rank 5-8 kept brining a mori for me back when I wasn't toxic to him and didn't give me a chance after I got unhooked since he gave up on a chase he almost won and came for me. Nowadays, if I face him he always brings a mori so I check the ping and if it's the same as his, I bring D strike, Adrenaline, Iron will and Quick and quiet with an instaheal and bully him. His username begins with an F. If you're reading this Clown, stop brining a f0cking mori for me and I'll stop bullying u for 5 gens and teabagging u at the gate after I've locker juked you 50 times. Yes I still play a little on Console even tho im mainly PC.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140

Hmmm... I think I've been mori'd once each by Hillbilly, Myers, Spirit, and Hag.

I think the Hillbilly was the first time it happened. He hooked me first thing, then mori'd me right after I was unhooked. The match lasted about 2 minutes for me, give or take. At the time I was like, "What did I do?!" but then when I later got a mori daily ritual for Leatherface, I understood. I felt bad using a mori on the first survivor I hooked, but it was the best way to ensure I was able to get it done rather than saving it for the end of the match and stressing about it the whole time.

Myers shocked the @#$% out of me when he mori'd me while I was running away from him and not even dying. I had no idea he could do that.

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

I was moried a few times mostly by the hag. One of them even carried me to the hatch just to mori me beside it.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

lol about 100 times,

literally two games in a row i 4% off the hook and immediately got downed then moried

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

Once. Then i started DCing lol

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

three times now, when piggy came out there was this guy using ebony and rule set number 2.

the other two where when rancor came out

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I've been playing this game since the console release and in all my time on survivor, which is kinda lower compared to killer but not by much, I've never gotten moried. I've faced killers with a mori but I've personally never gotten moried. Why don't killers think I'm special?! What do the other survivors have that I don't?! :cry:

on xbox i have only been morried twice. the first time i gave it to him because i wanted to see it or i would of gone threw the exit gate.

• A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    I can't remember exactly but I know I've been mori'd by every killer (except Nurse and maybe Freddy) at least once.
  • Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

Only time I recall being moried is when a Hag ran a "Devour Hope" and I DID notice in time, although unfortunately, I got caught then dieded.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

I did an experiment a few months back where for two weeks straight I used twitch in my name and I got morid multiple times a day. it was iconic.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905

First Mori I was a newbie survivor on PC before the rank changes stopped high rankers from depipping to level 18 where I was. Tunneled off the hook 60 seconds into the game and moried by a Pig. Two days ago I was moried by a Myers with Tombstone. Those are the only 2 times.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

I've gotten moried a lot. Gotta get nice and close to the killers. <3
    I kinda wish it kept count of how many times you've been moried. I kinda wanna know.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I play on console. I think I got moried only a few times, definitely under ten times

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

I've been playing this game since the console release and in all my time on survivor, which is kinda lower compared to killer but not by much, I've never gotten moried.

Does that mean that the clown we faced first time we played was your first mori? 😂
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Vietfox said:

I've been playing this game since the console release and in all my time on survivor, which is kinda lower compared to killer but not by much, I've never gotten moried.

Does that mean that the clown we faced first time we played was your first mori? 😂
    Yea. I finally got to enjoy a mori from a different perspective :chuffed:
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Not enough :cry:

I go out of my way to catch those moris (I love the animations okay, don't judge me), and it's still so rare.

...Except LF, I get his almost daily for some reason.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I'd guess 50 to 100, but I honestly don't know.

But man. Good times!

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Ahahaha so many times! Sometimes I deserve  it more than others, but I always just sit back and watch the show :)

My first ever mori was Mikey, and I had no idea at the time that moris even existed, so it was quite the shock