We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks BHVR for ruining my night ❤️

I was playing as Trapper, I put the challenge "Not so fast now, are they?" that requires me to catch a survivor in a reset trap, AFTER it was closed by a survivor and I hope for the best. I log into the game and I completed the challenge. I had a PERFECT game where I applied good amounts of pressure, I was enjoying it. But for some reason, some god damned reason, the gane decided to forcibly kick me out, denying my challenge, consuming my add-ons, consuming my offering, giving me ZERO bloodpoints, giving me a 5 minutes penalty. WONDERFUL❤️

Now I have to start all over again and hope survivors are dumb enough to step into my traps, because the wonderful MMR gives me advanced survivors every single time. Thank you BHVR interactive, you showed me the error of my ways by randomly forcing me out of the game, keep the great work ❤️

Comments

• WeakestNurseMain
    WeakestNurseMain Member Posts: 308

That's a connection issue, this is just how it is with online games, I wish it would work perfectly all the time but these kinds of things aren't gonna be fixed for a couple years(more likely decades.)