Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Game map team body block me at the exit

UsernameIsBoring
UsernameIsBoring Member Posts: 2
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hi everyone I am writing this post to report an annoying problem in the game map, it is not an error but the part of the map itself that is annoying, I happened to have suffered fouls by my team at the end of the game they blocked me the escape route with their body due to the narrow passage between the vans and the way out (troll). When I finish opening the doors my friends position themselves in front of me and prevent me from escaping, (body block) in the end the killer manages to kill me because I can not escape, while they finish the match, it has already happened twice less than 100 hours in the game is it possible to create wider passages near the exits in that map?

Best regards,

One player of DBD.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated