Perk Overhaul Part 2?

Brix
Brix Member Posts: 128
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Which perks would you like see changes on both sides?

For me it would be :

Thrilling Tremors reducing the Cooldown from 60 to 30 seconds and reducing the time gens not worked on from 16 to 10 seconds.

Hoarder with the addition of 2 chests and the Notification also opening a chest takes 50% longer

Opression shorten the Cooldown from 80 seconds to 40 seconds

Hex : Thrill of the hunt will no longer be a Hex totem

Overwhelming Presence when an Item is used within your Terror Radius their aura will be revealed until they stop using the item.

Unnerving Presence added the 50% faster Skillcheck when beeing in the Killers TR.

Dissolution will no longer tell the Survivor with an icon on the bottom its active.

Smash Hit the Sprint after a stun activates after the animation of the Pallet Throw ended

Inner healing will be able to get stacks for each totem you cleanse, once healed in a locker you loose 1 token.

Poised upon completing a generator you can see additionally the aura of the Killer for 10 seconds.

Autodidact having a +10% chance of skillchecks while healing.

Counterforce instead of seeing the furthest Totem you will see the totem which is the nearest to your location.

Resurgence upon beeing unhooked additionally to beeing already 50% healed any status effect which effects healing will be removed by this perk (only after beeing unhooked not during the match).

Blastmine extend the duration when its beeing placed to 60 seconds.

Comments

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734

Some of your numbers I would adjust, but overall I agree.

For Resurgence, I would change it so that once you heal to 50%, you can't lose that progress. This helps counter hemorrhage but still keeps its effects. It also would be fitting with the title of the perk still.

Solidarity - I would like to see it changed so that if you remain within x distance of the person you healed, you won't lose your heal progress as well. This is just a nice QoL change that makes this weaker perk a little better. It allows you to reposition from the area you healed in case the killer starts heading over and you won't lose everything you got from the perk.

• Brix
    Brix Member Posts: 128

Yeah the numbers could be changed of course to make it balanced and all but i think a lot of perks are either on a too long Cooldown especially like Opression or Thrilling and on the Survivor side some perks are outdated because of the hemorrhage buff and like Gift of pain basically hard counters partically healed perks like Resurgence. I would love for niche perks just to become a bit better so they can be considered as well so both sides have a healthy pool of good perks. Sadly Slowdown and second Chance perks will always be the strongest but not everyone wants to bring the strongest and experiment with fun builds.