We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Until Dawn Chapter Concept

Options
NoOneKnowsNova
NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782

Over the summer while I wasn't active on the forums I made a chapter idea for Until Dawn. While I do have add on ideas alongside it...I left those on my Ipad at home and never bothered putting them into pictures.

Also I'm not sure how balanced this is,

Killer: The Wendigo

Survivor: Michael "Mike" Munroe

Survivor: Ashley "Ash" Brown

Sorry if the pictures are also crammed or low quality...I may have underestimated how much space I'd have beforehand.

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    Options

@ElleGreen I think you said you'd like to see this so here it is :3

• Justa335i
    Justa335i Member Posts: 202
    Options

BUMP! This is great.

Imagine a Josh Legendary Skin as the Psycho, or a Wendigo Legendary Skin has Hannah, the Makkapitew.

Credit to @CHEETOMAN324 , i also saw this idea which was cool:

• NoOneKnowsNova
    Options

Glad ya like it ^^

If I had to decide between either of them as legendary skins, I'd definetly prefer Hannah as a skin. While Josh would be very cool (especially as his Wendigo form we see in the true ending), "normal" Josh would probably feel weird to animate with the power...though then again Legion works so maybe not.

As for the concept, it looks interesting and I'd welcome all three into the game to try, so thank you for showing me it!