Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Fully Condemned Possibly Crashing/Disconnecting Survivors on PS4

Aoltre
Aoltre Member Posts: 33
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Been playing Onryo lately and I've been trying to condemn survivors with Cabin Sign + Ring Drawing to moderate success but I noticed something weird while playing against several SWF PS4 players (I'm on PS4 myself). I've noticed a number of random disconnects that are a bit perplexing, to say the least. I only clipped two examples, unfortunately, but it happened a few more times. SWF PS4 survivors would be disconnected some time after another survivor on a different platform had been fully condemned. I haven't seen a solo survivor disconnect after a full condemnation, however. This could either be a really weird coincidence or a more serious uncommon bug.

The two clips I have are on my PS4 at the moment so I'll link them once uploaded if the discussion is still open or if I remember to do so. Thanks for reading!

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated