Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nurse - frame perfect attack

Crowner
Crowner Member Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

If you hold your basic attack button during an ongoing blink you will imminently initiate an attack after the blink (during the 1,5 second window). Doing so results in a sort of an "aim bot" thanks to aim assistance. Basically if your blink lands on top of survivor this method allows you to hit them without thinking about it removing possible mind games from the survivor side as aim assistance automaticly aims at the survivor if they are very close to the killer meaning that it can be used "blindly" to get a perfect attack rather than learning the timing which used to required to get a fast attack after the blink. Before the Nurse bug fix update you needed to time it perfectly in order to get similar results which required time and practise yet now you just need to hold a basic attack button during blink animation removing this skillful element from this killer. On top of that the results of this method are much better as no human can achieve frame perfect reaction every time and now it is possible without any effort.

Post edited by Mandy on
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Crowner

I have made a mistake in the 4th line. It should be "used to BE required".

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

I hope you understand doing this is a pretty big risk, because if the survivor mindgamed you, it means you auto-swing into a miss which extends fatigue massively.

• Crowner

I have mained Nurse for about 2 years so I consider myself very good at her. I got used to how it was and learned the timing nearly to perfection. Yet I tried the new technique and it is SO MUCH EASIER. What I mean by that is the Nurse should reward you for getting good at her but this new bug/feature makes the skill floor much lower and therfore nearly everybody can jump into a game with range add-ons and destroy veteran survivors. Also, I think it should not be possible as for example the Spirit can't just hold basic attack button and then let the ability button to get a better launge.