If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Sacrifice Bloodpoint Increases

Options

Sacrifice bloodpoints for killer are lacking. Before, a killer would get 500 blood points per hook. 200 per hook state. Ideally, the killer would get 11 to 12 hooks and get approximately 7000 out of the 8000 possible bloodpoints.

Right now with the caps being increased per match to 10,000 points, an ideal killer game is only garnering still 7000 blood points.

The only method to increase that is to start the end game collapse and then get hook states, but this is not reasonable in most matches.

My ask is that sacrifice bloodpoints/hook states get increased by 100 per category. With 600 blood points per hook. 300 per hook state, this will make each hook worth about 900 bloodpoints which is comparable to what is was before with an 8000 bloodpoint cap. This will leave most killers in ideal matches earning 9000 blood points in the category.

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,857
    edited August 2022
    Options

I believe the maximum possible score in the sacrifice category now is 8400. So yes, it needs adjustments.

Probably the 20th time I've suggested this now: Additional 500 BP bonus scores for the first time each unique survivor is hooked. This provides a maximum additional 2000 points, for a total potential of 10,400, so you can hit that 10,000 point cap with a 'perfect' game. This also replicates the old bonus from BBQ in a lesser capacity, potentially incentivising killers to not tunnel early on in the game.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

That’s not a bad idea. I would be okay with either method.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

I think it should be split across the hook stages a little more, and be more rewarding for earlier hooks on each. Perhaps 300/200/100, that gives a little extra but the category is near cap anyways. This also would be rewarded to the hook stage they are hooked on, so if the killer camped out the 2nd stage they get the 100 bonus instead of the 200. This also would help account for a 10 hook game where the 4th surv hid all game and refused to participate.