The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tome 6 "Self Preservation"

"hide in a locker within 5 seconds of being in a chase with a killer"

Maybe I'm just to dumb for this challenge or it is bugged.

I tried it so many times but it just won't work. I'm waiting in front of a locker or near by a locker when the killer is near by to hop in it immediately after the chase starts.

Cuz that's what the challenges is saying hop in a locker so you can hide. But the question is does the chase need to end or not? I've seen some yt vids where they just hoped in the locker immediately like I do and they also gets grabbed out of the locker. But it still counts for them ( well the vids where from the realse of tome 6 but come on I just want to complete it )

@Mandy maybe you have some info's about that? There is already a bug report from the 25th of July ( if it is a bug )

Comments

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

It might be 5 seconds after breaking chase maybe? Been a while since I did it I honeslty dont remember but the wording there seems funky enough that it could be something dumb like that.

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 643

I remember doing this with Quick & Quiet. Be in chase, hop in a locker mid-chase, don't get found, chase ends, challenge is completed.