What random License for would you want to cosplay?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408
edited August 2022 in Polls

Not going to lie, I typed this because I was bored. This is just for cosplaying Survivors and Killers. I had a ninth option being "Universal Classic Monsters", but I accidently pressed enter before I could type it in. If you want that, feel free to type it in.

What random License for would you want to cosplay? 11 votes

Scooby-Doo (I'll pay good money to see Dwight look like Matthew Lillard.)
18%
AdelooBothSidesEnjoyer 2 votes
Ghostbusters (This is a stretch, but: Jake as Egon, Dwight as Raymond, Felix as Venkman, and Adam as Winston.)
27%
MrsGhostfaceSlanAshyBashy 3 votes
Goosebumps (They come up with some stuff. Probably.)
9%
JonathanByers 1 vote
Hellsing (Good example: David or Jeff as "Alucard", Felix as "Alexander Anderson", Feng as "Seras Victoria", and either Yung-Jin or Yui as "Sir Integra Helling".)
0%
Death Note (Okay: Jake as either "L. Lawliet" or "Light Yagami", and Feng as "Misa Amane".)
45%
Wolff_BringerTaigaBoostedKateMainAlex_DredgenWar237 5 votes
Game Of Thrones (Not a horror franchise, but it's still popular. Felix could just be a tall version of Tyrion Lannister.)
0%
MINECRAFT (Can't deny that it CAN be a horror game in some occasions, but I doubt want us playing against the Enderman. Then again, we have people in fur suits and a K-pop artist.)
0%

Comments

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

mike wheeler and nancy wheeler's parents

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    edited August 2022
    Goosebumps (They come up with some stuff. Probably.)

Steve Harrington wearing the old man mask that Steve Boswell wore in the haunted mask 2 (joking)

(This is meant to be a joke as it probably wouldn’t happen considering Steve is licensed, but funny enough Netflix follows r.l. stine on Twitter I believe plus they have the goosebumps tv series on Netflix)

but If we’re being realistic here then I think they could have Dwight as Ricky Beamer (when Ricky is not in his creep form)

• DredgenWar237
    DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85
    Death Note (Okay: Jake as either "L. Lawliet" or "Light Yagami", and Feng as "Misa Amane".)

I'd most prefer the classic Universal monsters, but only if they get to be Legendaries for their own inspirations. I'd love to get book-accurate Frankenstein and Dracula chapters with the Universal monsters as Legendaries for them.