The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Gosh for the anti camping and tunneling patch.

2»

Comments

• Leguś
    Leguś Member Posts: 181

Not sorry for some proxy camping on Garden of Joy because let's be honest, it's a map you have to cheese to do anything.

Also, I did manage to tunnel someone down once because I confused them with another Survivor on this map because Garden's lightning is what it is.

Otherwise, camping Survivor because others swarm them is acceptable imo.

Or if they are literally in the middle of map. You physically won't be able to NOT "camp" someone there.

And about camping/tunneling, it's player behavior so it cannot be completely removed. It can only be discouraged.

Also, with Solo Queue. Yes, played a good chunk of it and even with info Perks, people still don't come towards me for heal with Empathic Connection. Solo players sometimes after Unhook go to corner of map, where the Killer is just to tank OTR hit. Even on Death Hook. And then in post-game chat complain about "tunneling".

You cannot buff Solo Queue because a lot of its' player mindsets don't think about how their moves affect entire team.

That's all folks!

• Romovati
    Romovati Member Posts: 59

Sadly when you realize wesker is currently not able to do much with his power and has to go for m1 most of the situations then yeah I'm not surprised they camp and tunnel