Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

SWITCH - Bloodweb Error Eating BP

bogwitch69
bogwitch69 Member Posts: 66
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

This is the second time something like this has happened within the past month, and it doesn’t happen very frequently, but it’s somewhat frustrating. I recently leveled up Jane from lvl 15 to lvl 20, but as soon as she got to lvl 20, an error popped up on screen saying there was a problem updating the bloodweb. The game force-restarted, and Jane was set back to lvl 15, but the 50k or so bp I used to level her up are just gone. Has anyone else had this issue recently?

Post edited by Mandy on
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Get this sometimes, got one somwhen before last update. Really frustrating thing. Plus, even if game force-restarted you should restart it by yourself because in my situation I tried to level up again and... stucked with same error at the very same level. I did it again just for lulz and... yeah, the error was there untill I restarted the game manually. Lost all those bps.