Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Endurance from Off the Record disables after protection hit with the endurance Off hook

Miszmii
Miszmii Member Posts: 30
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting

Unless I missed some changes, you should be able to take a protection hit when you get unhooked and after you mended, you should be able to take another one with Off the Record (if you didn't do any conspicuous actions). After the update, I get hit off of hook instantly, with the endurance you get from it, but it also disables my endurance from Off the Record. It has been like this since yesterday and it occurs every single game.

I hope I explained it right!

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

This is completely normal as you can't stack multiple endurance hits. The hit you take off the hook counts as you using off the record since it stacks with basic endurance you get by default.

• Rassgat
    Rassgat Member Posts: 4

They changed it from the ptb so if you get hit as soon as you are unhooked you lose off the record endurance. Only one endurance you get after unhook.

• Miszmii
    Miszmii Member Posts: 30

In the midchapter PTB you could stack the endurance, which obviously needed an instant nerf, you couldn't stack endurance anymore. I'm not talking about stacking the endurance though, it's about AFTER the mending. When running off the record, the endurance you get from being unhooked should be prioritized over your off the record endurance (for now 10 seconds). If you mend in the meantime and then get chased again, you should still be able to use your off the record endurance. Right now it immediately uses your off the record instead of your 10 second unhook endurance, which I'm pretty sure wasn't the case before the update and I'd say should be a bug. That basically means the 10 second endurance isn't even a thing for people who run off the record.

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Nope. Devs said that all endurance effects are intended to stack their time. You don't have unhook endurance AND otr endurance. You have one big endurance effect that INCLUDES both unhook and otr at the same time. Maybe (if I remember correctly from forum devs' posts) your whole endurance is 90 sec (80 otr + 10 unhook) but those effects are deffinetely not separated, hence there's nothing to prioritize.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

This isn’t a bug. If you get unhooked and are hit within 10 seconds, that will consume both the basekit endurance and the OTR endurance. The basekit endurance is basically irrelevant if you have OTR active, since you then have 80 seconds regardless. It has worked like this since the endurance nerf from PTB.

However, if you were able to mend, you would then be able to use dead hard afterwards.

They don’t stack to give you 90 seconds. They just run concurrently at the same time. OTR = you get 80 seconds. That’s it.