Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wesker Seems To Be Lagging People, Including Himself?

AVoiceOfReason
AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I'm on PC with a 3060 Graphics Card. I get easily 120 FPS on Ultra and 300 MBs download and 20 MBs Upload internet connection. I've experienced, Streamers have experienced it and just other people have also. Its like he tanks everyones' internet but its a toss-up on who gets affected by it the most. I would seriously look into it. Its not an FPS drop. Its literally causing internet issues. Just play Wesker on your servers and you'll notice some things are off. Like a survivor walking after taking a hit then disappearing or you freezing in place. Some form of it happens each match, sometimes its me and sometimes its the survivors who are affected by it.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated