If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Meyers daily ritual not gaining credits

Options
dugman
dugman Member Posts: 9,714
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

The Meyers daily ritual Rite of the Dark Within didn't gain in my game just now even though I leveled Evil Within up multiple times.

For reference my loadout was

• Bamboozle
  • Fire Up
  • Superior Anatomy
  • Brutal Strength
  • Tombstone Piece Add-on
  • J Meyers Memorial Add-on
  • Map was The Game
  • Opposing survivors were Ace, Rebecca, Jonathan, and Nea

During the match just now I reached Evil 3 twice for a total of 3 levels of Evil Within earned. But as you can see in the above snapshot it's showing 0/4.

I've don't think I've ever had an issue with this ritual not registering levels of Evil Within until today so I'm not sure what caused it.

Post edited by Mandy on
16 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Ramanga
    Ramanga Member Posts: 45
    Options

Same, I did it at first using the brown +evil gained addon and thought that might have been the cause but tried again with no addons and same result, 0/4 despite getting at least 4 level ups of EW per match.

• The_Minotaur
    The_Minotaur Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2022
    Options

I had the same problem last night, had multiple games where I hit EW3 2-3 times and it still says 0/4

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784
    Options

I had the same issue.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

Yup, had the same issue. PS4.

• Torrin
    Torrin Member Posts: 17
    Options

Same issue. PC.

• Hermit
    Hermit Member Posts: 380
    Options

Same here.

I still have 60k daily to do. Leveled up Evil Within 5 times - still 0/4

• WulfN7
    WulfN7 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here. I was actually about to submit a report before i saw this. I leveled up EW 5 times in one match and 4 times in another. Still 0/4

• rfreixo
    rfreixo Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

Same. For reference, I've had this daily for a while, and it was 2/4 (before the update). Went to finally finish it today and it gets no progress.

edit: Also, PC / Steam

• taimea
    taimea Member Posts: 84
    Options

got to max level 3 times but not one counted.

• UnluckyCatz
    UnluckyCatz Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

Played 2 games just now with Meyers, were I leved up Evil Within around 4-5 times in each.

In the first game I used the J. Myers Memorial addon (Increases the Stalk rate by +25 %), so like Ramanga above, I also thought it was maybe because of that and would not count unless you'd gain Evil Within at the normal rate. Second game I used no addons to increase the Evil Within gained, and still did not count any towards the daily ritual.

Apparently people have been reporting this issue since the 1st of September and it's September 24th and the bug is still in-game.

That is shameful, I would have thought they already had more than enought time to fix this.

Does Behaviour even read these posts?!?! 🙄

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Happened again just now, this daily mission isn't working.

Loadout

• Discordance, Hex: Third Seal, Hex: Undying, Fearmonger
    • Add-ons - Tombstone Piece, J. Meyers Memorial

Leveled up to Evil 3 twice in the match and got no credit for it.

• thespinbeast
    thespinbeast Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same as many others done it in 1 game just to check if that solves it and it still registers 0 level ups

• Bedslamb
    Bedslamb Member Posts: 65
    Options

also not working for me . PC