Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Achievement progress getting reset every time the game is closed on the Windows Store version

Strategyboyz21
Strategyboyz21 Member Posts: 17
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

The one off achievements are fine, because Adept achievements pop, and the 3 simultaneous hooks in the basement, but stuff like chainsaw 50 survivors as Hillbilly, or hit 30 survivors with Lethal rush and even 500 sacrifices has been stuck at their percents for a long time, even when I've gotten dozens for each.

This situation has occurred every instance of me playing the game since ~July of 2021.

I've just been playing the game normally, so there's been a normal distribution of the maps that I've played on. I've played hundreds of killer games since this time, still stuck on the same 500 sacrifice achievement percentage.

Perk wise basically any random perk, but mostly good perks. Killer-wise like BBQ, Ruin, Undying, Pop, Save the best for last, Corrupt, maybe discordance. Survivor same thing, BT, DH, DS, Lithe, etc. Adepts unlock just fine, and I've gotten those for every survivor and every killer except for Huntress.

Steps to recrate

1. Launch the game and gain any amount of progress in any achievement.

2. Close the game, and relaunch it at any later date. I have relaunched immediately, after a couple of hours, a couple days, all the same result.

3. Try and gain more progress for the initial achievement

4. See that you didn't gain any progress from the percentage achieved in Part 1, and that you won't gain progress until you exceed the progress gained in step 1. e.g. if you got 4 surprise Wraith hits and close the game, you won't gain progress until you get 5 surprise hits.

It's not that I don't gain progress, so if I play on a random map with random perks, I will gain progress, but if I ever close the game the next time I launch it that progress is set to 0, so I can't gain progress between sessions of the game.

It also doesn't track the progress hidden or anything. Cause I had 34% on Hillbilly chainsaws, which is 17 chainsaws out of 50. and I had to get 50 more chainsaw downs when I was determined to get it and just kept playing Hillbilly.

I've tried so hard to get this fixed, please help me. I want to have every achievement in the game!

I'd be glad to elaborate with any more information needed

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated